Hello, Grasshopper! Here you’ll find answers to common questions regarding:
- Questions about the Course’s Content
- Technical Questions on Watching the Videos
- Questions about Managing Your Account
WP Zendo is an online video tutorial course for self-hosted WordPress websites. If you use WordPress.com, this is NOT a self-hosted website, however you will still find this courses incredibly helpful.
In many ways, yes. The main differences between a self-hosted WordPress website and a site using wordpress.com are that wordpress.com sites:
-do not have plugins
-do not allow you to upload themes
-force you to choose a theme from their directory
Pretty much everything else is the same in terms of updating your site. There are some management features for your account in wordpress.com that WP Zendo doesn’t cover.
No, for a few important reasons:
1. Installing WordPress is generally easy, but varies host to host. Most hosts have a simple “one-click” install, but how you do that really depends on your host. Please check with your host on the best way to install WordPress.
2. Theme setup varies theme to theme. Installing a theme is quite easy usually, however getting it fully set up can range from easy to incredibly hard. Your theme provider, if it is a good one, will provide you with clear instructions on how to install and set up your theme.
Also, we offer our affordable 1-Day Site where we set up your hosting, theme, and much, much more for you AND you get WP Zendo for free 🙂
Absolutely! We offer two great options:
1. 1-Day Website. Incredibly affordable and you’re set up with a site in a single day. Read more about the 1-Day Site.
2. Fully customized and branded websites. You can see great examples of this in our portfolio.
If you’d like us to set you up with a website, give us a holler on our contact page.
Sure thing! You can hire us for consulting or web updates to your site. Just book a session with us to get started.
1. A high speed internet connection.
2. An updated version of one of these browsers:
3. An updated mobile device or tablet.
It’s likely that you can watch the videos on old browsers, but we cannot officially support them.
Also, if you have an older mobile device or tablet, you will likely be able to view the videos, but there is no guarantee.
Please do the following first before contacting us:
1. Make sure you are on a high speed internet connection.
2. Your browser is up-to-date.
3. Clear your browsers cache and restart it.
4. Log back in and try again.
If after trying all of that you still have problems, please contact us and we’ll help you out.